Free EU delivery for all orders over over 400 €
Biltwell Kung Fu Motorcycle Grips Natural 7/8" - 22 mm
- Motorcycle grips should be simple and comfortable. These BMX-inspired units are exactly that. Thick ends are durable, small flanges are attractive and a million little rubber fins are comfy. Requires a throttle sleeve for installation (not included).
- Construction: Injection-molded Krayton synthetic rubber
- Fitment: Biltwell Kung Fu grips fits 7/8” and 1” Handlebars. Each set of Kung Fu grips comes with two grips: one for the clutch side (small inside diameter) and one for the throttle (larger I.D.) Installing the wrong grip on either side may result in loose-fitting grips or grips that can tear and stretch too far during installation. If any of this information seems overly simplistic, it is only because we get a lot of questions from guys who say they have never installed grips. Hard to believe, but true.
- Details: Click Tips & Tricks for complete instructions on how to install Kung Fu grips. NOTE: Using Kung Fu grips on H-Ds requires that your motorcycle is equipped with an aftermarket throttle (our Whiskey throttle, for instance).
- Tech Tip: Use Hairspray for putting them on 1" Handlebars, Makes Life Easier
- Diameter standard
- Metric - 7/8" - 22 mm