Free EU delivery for all orders over over 400 €
Biltwell Recoil Motorcycle Grips 7/8" - 22 mm
- Motorcycle grips should be simple and comfortable. These BMX-inspired units are exactly that. Thick ends are durable, small flanges are attractive and a million little rubber fins are comfy. Requires a throttle sleeve for installation (not included).
- Construction: Injection-molded Krayton synthetic rubber
- Fitment: Biltwell grips fits 7/8” and 1” Handlebars. Each set of grips comes with two grips: one for the clutch side (small inside diameter) and one for the throttle (larger I.D.) Installing the wrong grip on either side may result in loose-fitting grips or grips that can tear and stretch too far during installation. If any of this information seems overly simplistic, it is only because we get a lot of questions from guys who say they have never installed grips. Hard to believe, but true.
- Details: Click Tips & Tricks for complete instructions on how to install grips.
- Tech Tip: Use WD40 for putting them on 22 mm Handlebars, Makes Life Easier
- Diameter standard
- Metric - 7/8" - 22 mm